Obsession alert: Baker's Twine

I always have a new obsession... this one has been lingering for a while and really taking center stage as I find new ways to use it! I really think this will be all over Christmas this year... just sayin'... get ready!!

There are a few different companies that produce Baker's Twine but I *personally* think the best twine on the market comes from Divine Twine and The Twinery. *note* I have not been paid or given any items to promote this company, this is just my personal, unbiased opinion! They have the best colors and color selections and man, do they have a lot of colors!!





Here are a few really adorable ways to use Baker's Twine.

click to enlarge


What is not to love about each of these adorable twine ideas?! I think twine offers a clean and simplistic approach to decor. It is just the right pop of color but on a small scale. Perfection!

The gorgeous place setting is from a Safari Luxe Baby Shower featured on Hostess with the Mostess.

Loving the rainbow colored packaging directly from The Twinery Blog!

How adorbs is that lemon bread loaf?! Oh and man it looks delicious! It reminds me of my great grandmother and I would love to have been able to package up an adorable loaf with beautiful twine and deliver it straight to her! Only if Heaven wasn't so far away... I would! :0) You can find the recipe for this cute loaf at Glorious Treats.

Who doesn't love a pom pom? Well, OK, I'm sure some people don't... but I'm obsessed with any kind of little puffy ball! Whether it is tulle, tissue... or now, twine! So many adorable ways to use these little puffs of twine magic! You can find this little tutorial along with some ideas on how to use them on Martha Stewart.

Lollipops are HUGE right now! And with good cause... they are so precious! This Thank You card by J. Day Designs is whimsical and unique!

I am pretty much obsessed with anything they feature over at Garnish - but this might take the cake, er, I mean, sandwich! This is from Amanda at The Cilantropist. Adorable and she even gives you some assembly tips! These are on my to do list, for sure!

Do you use Baker's Twine for anything particular? Share with me!