Hello, again!

Well... it's been OVER A YEAR!

Seriously?!

I stopped blogging over a year ago?!  I am in shock.

I have held on to this blog for much longer than I have actually blogged on it.  I realized recently that I was trying SO hard to post so regularly that I lost focus on why I started this blog in the first place.  I began to dig a niche for the blog and it wasn't really the niche for me.  When I realized this, I thought long and hard about that it meant and this is what I think:  this is my place on the net!  My place to do what I want, when I want to and that means that if every 6 months I want to share something, then share I will!  So, from now on, you will see things that make me happy in  that moment.  You may see it daily, you may see it weekly, you may see it annually, LOL.  But if it tickles my fancy, you'll see it :)

So, what have I been up to in the last year??  Well, here's a peek...


Reagan turned 5 this year.  I didn't do nearly as big of a birthday party, but it was nice!  That's her peacock party on the bottom.  I spent most of the beginning of the year redecorating our home, only for us to decide in July that we'd like to move!  We will put our house on the market next week, which means, LOTS of cleaning and organizing and stressing!  We still love to eat and I actually started another blog {eat.drink.be very merry} with my own recipes as well as reviews of recipes I find and try.  I've been crafting here and there, and thanks to Pinterest, I have TONS of inspiration!

So, that's been a bit of my time away from here.  Like I said, I don't know what I'll post, but if it's something that makes me happy, I'll blog it!